Change of Address Form

You must notify the Office Manager at your site(s) of your address change and send the Change of Address form to the District Office, Attn: Personnel, 4111 Las Virgenes Road, Calabasas, CA 91302. For all other changes to your personnel records (i.e., name changes, marital status changes, warrant recipient changes, etc.,), please see your site Office Manager or contact Personnel (818-878-5260) for proper handling.

Change of Address Form.pdf, 26.75 KB; (Last Modified on April 23, 2016)