Dear AP Students/Parents:
For the 2020 AP exams, students at Calabasas High School will be registering
online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any
computer with internet access.
Online Exam registration will begin on Friday, August 23, 2019 at 8:00 AM and
end on Friday, November 8, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
To sign up for your AP exams, please go to:
To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions.
Registration is not complete until students have printed the pdf of the confirmation
page that is provided at the end. We know that parents may desire to register their
students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both
present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Calabasas High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam
fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit
card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make
sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
● Friday, August 23, 2019 at 8:00 AM - Registration Begins
● Friday, November 1, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registrations and payments after this
date will incur a $50 late fee per exam.
● Friday, November 8, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
● Mon, November 11, 2019 - Registrations that have not been paid for will be
cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
● Friday, November 1, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full
● Friday, November 15, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation
fee of $50.00.
Please contact Ms. Mindy Leunis at Mleunis@lvusd.org, if you have any questions.
Thank you, Mrs. Sara Exner