Return to Headlines

Enroll now!

Welcome NEW Coyotes!

First, please submit your Online Enrollment for Calabasas High School.  

Once you have submitted your online enrollment, your status will be “Awaiting Forms”. Please email the following forms to our registrar, Ms. McCurdy, at

  • Residency Verification Form Signed and Initialed
  • Authorization for Release of Records
  • Verification of Age - Acceptable documents are an original, certified birth record from the county recorder, baptism certificate duly attested, or passport. If none of these are obtainable, a sworn affidavit of the parent or guardian is acceptable.
  • District Residents or School of Choice Permit Only - Proof of Residence (MUST PROVIDE ALL 3)
    • Property tax, escrow papers, mortgage and/or lease statements signed and 3 original proofs of payment. 
    • Two utility bills - water, gas, or electric. Phone, trash, or cable bills will not be accepted.
    • Any photo identification card of parent or guardian (i.e. driver’s license, passport, any government-issued identification).
  • If enrolling with an Interdistrict Transfer permit, submit the permit approval letter
  • Prior Report Card or Unofficial Transcript 
  • Updated copies of IEP or 504s (if applicable)
  • Immunizations: Please email your students Immunizations to our health clerk Jennifer Fisher at  For information on immunization requirements, please see http://shotsforschool.orgPer CA state law, exemptions for religious or personal beliefs are no longer an option for vaccines required for entry into public or private schools.