AHS Registration and Check-in (RACI)
Registration and Check-In (RACI) Information
We are looking forward to having you join Agoura High School for the 2020-2021 school year. As you are in the midst of your Summer, we have some quick reminders to share with you.
Please make sure that your Parent Aeries account is accessible and your contact information is correct. Contact Lena Goryoka (email@example.com) if you cannot access the parent account.
Mark your calendars: Please mark your Summer calendars with the following dates:
- Monday, August 10 - Thursday, August 13, 2020 - RACI - (An email with your scheduled time will be sent out in late July)
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - First Day of Instruction
***Students must come on their designated day and time. Registration may only be completed during your designated time. There will not be a make-up registration day. The student must attend RACI and parents/siblings/friends are not allowed in their place.***
RACI SCHEDULE FOR ALL GRADES
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION REMINDERS AND PROCEDURES:
Visit the AHS Registration & Check-In (RACI) website for updates, instructions, and Required forms. You will receive an all-call and email to announce the opening of the AHS RACI site for the 2020-2021 school year. Once opened, please do the following:
- Review documents necessary for your grade. Download, review, print, and sign any required consent items and bring them with you to RACI.
- All online Student Store fees will be waived. We suggest you take advantage of this method of payment for your purchases. Please bring a copy of the receipt or an electronic copy of your purchase to RACI.
- Aeries Data Confirmation - You will also be directed to complete your registration process on Aeries. Once you have gone through each step of your review and update on Aeries, you will receive an email notification that declares that your online registration is "Complete." You need to save this email confirmation and bring it to RACI.
- Parents and Guardians - please sign off on all forms as requested.
The Agoura High School RACI team and LVUSD is working to make this process as simple as possible, while we respect and follow all health and safety guidelines that have been given by the LA County Department of Public Health. If you have any questions, please contact Curtis Bruno, Assistant Principal-Activities, at firstname.lastname@example.org