Interdistrict Outgoing Permit Information
The 2019-2020 Interdistrict Outgoing Permit applications are CLOSED
The 2020-2021 Interdistrict Outgoing Permit applications will be available November 25, 2019 and close February 1, 2020 (no hard copy applications are available).(no hard copy applications are available).This application is for students who reside within LVUSD boundaries and wish to attend a school outside of the Las Virgenes Unified School District. Please read the information below and proceed to the application at the bottom of this page.Note: If you have recently moved or have questions, you may provide those details in an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications open November 25 and should be submitted by the February 1st deadline.
- Submit required documents, as indicated below.
- Decisions from LVUSD will be processed by March 15.
- Applications received after the February 1st deadline will be processed on a case by case basis.
Out-of-District permits will only be processed for the following reasons (Please provide required documentation where indicated):
1. Employment – Please provide a signed letter from employer on company stationery and a copy of recent pay stub. If self-employed, please provide copy of business license and copy of lease.
2. Sibling – Please provide copy of sibling's report card.
3. Continuing Enrollment – Please provide proof of attendance in current school. Permit approval will be contingent upon proof of enrollment.
4. Specialized Program – Please submit proof of a specialized program not offered by LVUSD. (Example: Course details, website, brochure). Approvals will be contingent upon proof of enrollment in specialized program.
- Should this Out-of-District permit application be approved, the permit will be in effect until a change of status.
- If you choose to return to your home school, please notify the permit office at both districts of your decision.
- Home to school transportation is the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- LVUSD does not provide out of district transportation.
- LVUSD will not be responsible for excess costs incurred for special education services, unless specifically contracted for outside this permit.
- Being released from LVUSD does not guarantee acceptance into your requested district.
- If released, you will be notified by email. A copy of your permit will be sent to your requested district. Please contact the requested district for any additional information regarding their permit process.
- By typing your name on the signature line of the application, you agree that all information on the application is complete and accurate. False or misleading information on an application is grounds for denial/revocation of the permit.
If you understand and agree with the information above, please click below to proceed to the application.
2019-2020 Interdistrict Outgoing Application Link(Click Here) CLOSEDQuestions: If you have questions or concerns, please email: email@example.com