- Instructions for former students only. Current students need to request transcripts in the counseling office.
- A parent or a student may request a copy of an official or unofficial transcript.
- Parent or student may fill out a request form in the counseling office or email the transcript request form to the registrar. Transcript Request Form.
- Payment is due at the time the request is submitted. Payments can be made via the LVUSD payment site or in person. Please include a copy of your credit card receipt with your transcript if emailing your form.
- A copy of your driver’s license or government photo ID is required if you are not picking up your transcript in person.
- Federal express and other special mailings are not available.
Transcript request, copy of receipt and government ID can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Agoura High School
28545 W. Driver Ave.
Agoura Hills, Ca 91301
- A parent or a student may request a copy of an official document.
- The cost is $0.25 per page with a 48-hour turn around. Documents must be picked up in person.
- Parent or student may either fill out a pink request form in the registrar's office on campus or email a letter to the registrar with his/her name, birth date, and list of documents requested.
- Payment is due at the time the documents are picked up.
- ID is required to pick up all documents
Registrar: Lena Goryoka email@example.com