22601 Liberty Bell Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
Phone Number: 818-591-2428
Fax Number: 818-591-7056
MAIN OFFICE STAFF:
Donna Welti - Office Manager (818) 591-2428 x221
Brenda Shearer - Office Assistant (818) 591-2428 x224
The Chaparral Main Office hours are from 7:45 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. During vacation periods, the scheduled hours may vary, or the office may be closed. The Main Office is a place of business. Students must have permission from an adult to come to the office (except for tardy students or emergencies). Students are expected to maintain proper behavior while in the office.
Checking Students Out of School During School Hours
Chaparral Elementary School is a closed campus. Students are not allowed to leave campus without being checked out at the Main Office by a parent or guardian. Students staying after school for activities or other reasons may not leave campus until the activity is complete. Under no circumstances should parents go directly to their child's classroom without checking in at the Main Office first.
Forgotten lunches can be dropped off at the Main Office. Please be sure it is labeled with his/her name and teacher's name before leaving it at the office.
All parents MUST check in at the Main Office before entering the school. All adults visiting the campus must register in the office and take a visitor tag. This is a security measure that is strictly enforced. If you do not sign in at the office, you will be asked to leave the campus immediately.
Messages are for emergencies only. Please handle routine communication, such as pick-up plans or other non-emergency information, with your child at home. Forgotten lunches or homework are not considered emergencies.
- Lunches may be purchased for $4.00 each day. Your child will need to punch in a code # (provided by Child Nutrition) in order to purchase a lunch through their account.
- You may place cash in your child's account by leaving money in the office. Checks must be a minimum of $25 made payable to "LVUSD".
- All parents are urged to register at www.paypams.com. You will be notified via e-mail when your child's account is low. There is no fee to register.
- You may post money on your child's account through www.paypams.com for a slight fee.
- If your child is going to be tardy and needs to buy lunch, you must call the office by 8:30 A.M to order his/her lunch.
Please label all items that your are leaving for your child before you bring it to the Main Office. Include your child's name and teacher's name