Let the college/university know you are interested in attending that school. Showing a little extra interest can help the admissions person decide to admit you over someone else. This can be done in several different ways:
- send back a reply card that has been given to you
- call the admissions office to be put on a mailing list
- e-mail the admissions representative assigned to AHS
- attend college visits on AHS campus to meet the representatives
- keep in touch with the college rep that you met, without pestering them. These reps want to help our students, but don’t have time to be bombarded with an overload of questions and e-mails.
- visit the school and the admissions office
- attend college fairs