Las Virgenes Unified School District Permits
The 2019-2020 School of Choice and Interdistrict Incoming Permit applications are now available ONLINE ONLY (no hard copy applications are available).
Note: We are no longer accepting School of Choice or Interdistrict Permits for the current (2018-2019) school year. If you have recently moved or have extenuating circumstances which may warrant a mid - year change for the current (2018-2019) school year, you may provide those details in an email request to email@example.com
- Applications open November 26 and should be submitted by the February 1st deadline.
- Decisions from LVUSD will be processed by March 15.
We will still accept applications after the February 1st deadline. Applications received after the February 1st deadline will be processed on a case by case basis.
Types of Permits:
Please review the below links to determine which type of permit application pertains to your situation:
- School of Choice Permit: This permit is for LVUSD residents who would like to attend another Las Virgenes Unified School. This includes current students who were previously released from their home district in a prior year and have been permitted to attend LVUSD. To go to this permit page, please click on the following link: School of Choice Permit Page
- Interdistrict Permits (Incoming): This permit is for Students who live outside the Las Virgenes Unified School District and wish to transfer into LVUSD. To go to this permit page, click on the following link:Interdistrict Permits (Incoming) Page. AFTER Las Virgenes School District APPROVES your permit, you MUST RECEIVE A RELEASE within 30 DAYS from your HOME DISTRICT (not your home school) AND SUBMIT it to the Las Virgenes Unified DISTRICT OFFICE. Links to neighboring Home District pages can be found here: Neighboring LVUSD District Links
- Interdistrict Permits (Outgoing): This permit is for students who reside within LVUSD boundaries and wish to attend a school outside of the Las Virgenes Unified School District. To go to this permit page, click on the following link: Interdistrict Permits (Outgoing) Page
If you have questions or concerns, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.