School of Choice Permit
This permit is for families who reside within LVUSD borders and current
students who would like to attend a different LVUSD school. This includes
students who live outside the district and were previously released from
their home district in a prior year and have been permitted to attend LVUSD.
Many LVUSD schools are at full capacity. Applying for a School of Choice
permit is not a guarantee of transfer to the requested school, but we will
make every effort to accommodate the request.
- Decisions & Deadlines
- Board Policy 5116.1 and Administrative Regulation 5116.1
- What is a School of Choice Permit?
- Who can apply for a School of Choice Permit?
- How do I apply for a School of Choice Permit?
- When can we submit our School of Choice Permit Application?
- Who should submit documents for a School of Choice Permit?
- What documentation should be submitted when applying?
- Where should documentation be submitted?
- When should documentation be submitted?
- How do we know if our student has been accepted?
- How do I fix my application if I make an error?
Questions: If you have questions or concerns, please email: email@example.com.