Interdistrict Outgoing Permit Information
This permit is for families who reside within LVUSD
boundaries and wish to attend a school outside of the
Las Virgenes Unified School District.
How do I apply for an Interdistrict Outgoing Permit?
- Fill out a 24-25 Interdistrict Outgoing Permit HERE between October 1st and March 1st.
- Submit required documents, if applicable.
- Wait for a decision from LVUSD. Decisions are released by March 15th.
- If approved, contact the requested district for any additional information regarding their permit process.
*2023-2024 Interdistrict Outgoing Application Link CURRENT 23-24 YEAR ONLY
- Decisions & Deadlines
- What is an Interdistrict Outgoing Permit?
- How do I apply for an Interdistrict Outgoing Permit?
- When can we submit our Interdistrict Outgoing Permit Application?
- What reasons do you consider for accepting applications?
- Who should submit documents for an Interdistrict Outgoing Permit?
- What documentation should be submitted when applying?
- Where should documentation be submitted?
- How do we know if our student has been accepted?
- Do we need to reapply for Interdistrict Outgoing Transfer every school year?
- Does the requested district require an LVUSD release in order to proceed with them?
- How do I fix my application if I make an error?
- Interdistrict Outgoing Appeal Process
If you have questions or concerns, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org