Interdistrict Incoming Permit Information
This permit is for families who reside outside of LVUSD boundaries
and wish for their student(s) to attend a LVUSD school. Many LVUSD
schools are at full capacity. While we will make every effort to
accommodate your request to enroll at a specific school, we will
also ask that you select a second choice, in the event that your
preferred school has reached capacity.
How do I apply for an Interdistrict Incoming Permit?
- Fill out a 24-25 Interdistrict Incoming Permit Application HERE between October 1st and March 1st.
- Submit required documents if applicable.
- Wait for a decision from LVUSD.
- Follow the instructions on the permit decision.
- If approved, enroll HERE
- Obtain a required Outgoing release from your Home District (not school) within 30 days of approval. (You can find more information on how to obtain a release below.)
- Email the release to LVUSD’s District Office at email@example.com.
- Decisions & Deadlines
- Board Policy & Administrative Regulation 5117
- Outgoing Release Information - REQUIRED
- Do we need a release from my home district first before I apply to LVUSD ?
- What is an Interdistrict Incoming Permit ?
- How do I apply for an Interdistrict Incoming Permit?
- When can we submit our Interdistrict Incoming Permit Application?
- What reasons do you consider for accepting applications?
- What criteria do you review and consider for accepting applications?
- Who should submit documents for an Interdistrict Incoming Permit?
- What documentation should be submitted when applying?
- What additional documentation should be submitted when applying for an Employment permit?
- What additional documentation should be submitted when applying for Child Care?
- Where should documentation be submitted?
- When should documentation be submitted?
- How do we know if our student has been accepted ?
- What do I need from my Home District?
- Do we need to reapply for Interdistrict Transfer every school year?
- When might a permit be revoked?
- How do I fix my application if I make an error?
Questions: If you have questions or concerns, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org