Interdistrict Outgoing Permit Information
The 2022-2023 Interdistrict Outgoing Permit applications are available online ONLY November 23, 2021. (no hard copy applications are available).Note: If you have recently moved or have questions, you may provide those details in an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.orgThis application is for students who reside within LVUSD boundaries and wish to attend a school outside of the Las Virgenes Unified School District. Please read the information below and proceed to the application at the bottom of this page.
- Applications open November 23 at 9 am and should be submitted by the February 1st deadline.
- Submit required documents, as indicated below.
- Decisions from LVUSD will be processed by March 15.
- Requests received after the February 1st deadline will be reviewed and/or processed on a case by case basis.
Out-Of-District Permit Requirements:
Out-of-District permits will only be processed for the following reasons (Please provide required documentation where indicated):
1. Employment – Please provide a signed letter from the employer on company stationery and a copy of a recent pay stub showing employment within the desired district boundaries. If self-employed, with proof of a business license and copy of lease.
2. Sibling – Please provide copy of sibling's report card.
3. Continuing Enrollment – Please provide proof of attendance in current school. Permit approval will be contingent upon proof of enrollment.
4. Specialized Program – Please submit proof of a specialized program not offered by LVUSD. (Example: Course details, website, brochure). Approvals will be contingent upon proof of enrollment in specialized program.
- Should this Out-of-District permit application be approved, the permit will be in effect until a change of status.
- If you choose to return to your home school, please notify the permit office at both districts of your decision.
- Home to school transportation is the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- LVUSD does not provide out of district transportation.
- LVUSD will not be responsible for excess costs incurred for special education services, unless specifically contracted for outside this permit.
- Being released from LVUSD does not guarantee acceptance into your requested district.
- If released, you will be notified by email. A copy of your permit will be sent to your requested district. Please contact the requested district for any additional information regarding their permit process.
- By typing your name on the signature line of the application, you agree that all information on the application is complete and accurate. False or misleading information on an application is grounds for denial/revocation of the permit.
If you understand and agree with the information above, please click below to proceed to the application.
Application Link: Clickable link below
2022-2023 Interdistrict Outgoing Application Link CURRENT 22-23 YEAR ONLY
2023-2024 Interdistrict Outgoing Application Link NEXT YEAR 23-24 Opens November 21, 2022Questions: If you have questions or concerns, please email: email@example.com