Traffic Rules - Traffic and Walking Information
- The Paul Revere entrance is the only entrance/exit for parents. Do not use the bus entrance.
- All traffic must turn right or left when entering or exiting the school at the three-way stoplight. There is no driving straight across on Paul Revere.
- Please do not arrive prior to 2:35 p.m. Those who arrive early must queue up along the drop off zone, snaking through the front parking lot. This creates a hazard if too many people arrive early and cars back up onto Mulholland Highway. Suggestion: If you arrive to campus later, avoiding most of the pick-up rush, you can usually pull right into school.
- The City of Calabasas allows waiting along eastbound Mulholland Highway between Paul Revere Drive and Freedom Drive toward Gelson’s.
Rules for Drivers:
- Please respect and obey the staff who are directing traffic.
- Do not arrive at school before 2:35 p.m. for pick-up.
- Always pull forward through the loop. Traffic will back up if you leave space in front of you. KEEP MOVING FORWARD!
- Students may not enter or exit cars until you pass the Administration building if the curb ahead is fully packed with cars.
- Students should move quickly when entering and exiting cars and only use curbside doors. Do not exit a vehicle in the pull through lane. It is dangerous!
- Drive all the way through the loop and exit appropriately.
- If you are in the pull through lane, please drive cautiously as the safety of our children is in your hands.
- Please do not wait in front of residential homes; we have to be good neighbors.
- When the crossing guard is walking students across the street he or she must have both feet on the curb before you can move.
- The roundabout on Paul Revere has 4 stop signs and drivers must stop for other drivers as well as pedestrians.
Rules for Walkers:
- All walkers must cross Mulholland Hwy. or Paul Revere Drive at the designated crosswalk, with the crossing guard, when the crossing guard is present.
- All walkers must stay off the yards of homeowners and respect property in our community.
- Students should not gather at Gelson’s after school.