Dear Incoming 6th Grade Parents and Students:
Welcome to Lindero Canyon Middle School!
A primary goal of the middle school is to provide students with a smooth transition from elementary school to high school. Middle School students take a required academic program in Language Arts, Social Science, Mathematics, Science, and Physical Education. Students also have the opportunity to select one elective from the choices below, or request to be placed in the random lottery for Zero Period PE and take two electives. The Elective Description link for detailed information about each offering and Elective Selection to input elective choices is now live under the appropriate link in the column to the left.
- Beginning Band – Students with no previous or less than one year experience
- Cougar Band – Intermediate level – acceptance based on director recommendation
- Beginning Strings – Students with no previous or less than one year experience
- Cougar Strings – Intermediate level – acceptance based on director recommendation
- Concert Choir – All levels
- 21 Century Leadership
Exploratory Program: Class rotation - Students rotate approximately 10 weeks in each class.
- (STEAM) Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math
Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions.
Mr. Eric Anhalt