What information and materials must I bring with me to enroll my student?
Verification of Identity of parent, caregiver, licensed foster agency or group home representative, or California Superior Court - appointed legal guardian.
- A Driver's License (any photo driver's license or CA ID card is permitted)
- A passport with photo ID
- If an agent or representative of social services or foster care agency, appropriate agency identification
Verification of residency inside LVUSD attendance area of parent, licensed foster parent, or California Superior Court-approved legal guardian. For the initial enrollment, parent or guardian must provide four (4) documents from the list below to support the residency verification form and the residency affidavit (P.O Box addresses are NOT accepted)
- Property tax, escrow papers, mortgage statements and/or lease agreement
- Two utility bills: water, gas or electric bills (phone bills will not be accepted). If utilities are included in lease, parent must provide 3 additional documents that are mailed showing parents' name and address.
- Driver's license, passport, or other government-issued identification with photo ID
- Residency Verification Form (provided at school site)
Proof of withdrawal from the previous school/district is required upon enrollment.
Proof of Age is required:
· Official or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
· Current Passport or Immigration Certificate
Proof of Immunization Records are required for certifying up-to-date immunizations
for each student.
Emergency telephone numbers are required.
Documents and Information:
An academic transcript or report card from your previous school. (Prior school
records will be requested by the school in which your child enrolls.)
For Gate (Gifted and Talented) students: Prior test scores and/or certification forms
For English Learners, a copy of their current CELDT scores
For students coming from another California school the SSID or State Student