FOR NEW ENROLLEES
See the below linked document "Enrollment Packet"
- PARENTS MUST APPLY FOR AN INTER/INTRA DISTRICT PERMIT IF THEY DO NOT LIVE WITHIN THE CALABASAS HIGH
- The parent should contact Rachel for more information. Please make sure once you have been approved to attend our district you MUST have a RELEASE from your home district. You will need this in order to complete the enrollment process!
PERMIT applications open LATE November - Priority deadline for PERMITS is February 1st 2018 - Applications will be reviewed by Mid March.
*** Enrollment for the next school year (2018-2019) will be accepted after MARCH 1ST! ***
Hours for enrollment are: 7a-3p Monday- Friday
- Parent/Guardian must complete an ENROLLMENT PACKET and also present the following documentation:
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED – An original copy of the property tax bill and a utility bill (gas or electric) with the name and address of parent will be accepted. No telephone bills will be accepted. If you have just moved into our area, we will accept a rental agreement, lease agreement or escrow papers. Please bring the documents with you when you come to enroll.
- Transcripts showing student’s grades and credits or current report cards, and any standardized testing.
Incoming 9th graders – Unofficial 10th-12th graders - Unofficial for enrolling is o.k
- Individualized Education Plans (IEP) or 504 Plans – all incoming students with IEPs must bring a copy of their signed IEP or 504 Plan with them. *Students with IEPs will need an individualized scheduling appointment.
- Immunization Records medically documented including the Tdap immunization given on or after 7th birthday. Students enrolling in a California school for the first time (from out of state or out of country) must additionally show: 1) medical documentation of a Mantoux test given and read by a medical provider; 2) proof of immunization against Varicella (Chicken Pox) or medical documentation of having had the disease.
- Student's Birth Certificate, Passport or Residence Card – copy for our records and original to see.
- State school ID number (SSID) from previous school.
STUDENTS ENTERING AFTER SCHOOL IS IN SESSION MUST BRING CHECKOUT GRADES FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL.
Please bring your completed paperwork and all required documents to Rachel Kay in the Counseling Office. Once enrollment paperwork is completed and approved, an appointment will be scheduled for you and your student to meet with their counselor. At that appointment, classes will be assigned and instructions will be given on how to set up an Aeries accountand how to complete online registration. You will be given your Student's Permanent ID # and Verification Code needed to complete this process. When this is all completed, the student will be ready to begin school.
There are lots of things to do at our school, so be sure to check out the sections for Academics, Activities and Athletics for team try-outs and auditions for upcoming groups and events!