(This information applies to all students who are not currently enrolled in Las Virgenes Unified School District)
Enrollment packets for Fall 2017 will be available in the Counseling Office beginning on Monday April 3, 2017 through Friday, April 28,2017.
All new students must provide the following documents, together with a completed enrollment packet:
- Proof of residency (water bill and gas or electric bill showing name and address of parent on the bill. No phone, cable, internet or cell bills will be accepted.); OR an approved permit (inter-district or School of Choice - see link below).
- Current immunization records (Tdap & Varicella vaccine or proof of chicken pox) is required for all students entering 7th-12th grade.
- Unofficial copy of transcripts (students enrolling after school is in session must also bring check out grades from previous school).
- Birth certificate or passport.
- Most recent IEP/504 plan, if applicable. (if Special Ed)
Upon return of your completed enrollment packet, an appointment will be made to meet with a Counselor (students must accompany parents for this meeting). Appointments will be held in May. The student and parent/guardian must attend this meeting. Appointments with Counselors WILL NOT be made unless ALL required documentation is submitted.
Click on the link below for all permit forms.
If you have questions, please call (818) 889-1262 ext. 243 or 246 or email AHSRegistrar@lvusd.org