To promote 21st-century learning that goes above and beyond the standards-based instructional
program to elevate global literacy for our students through Spanish language immersion and STEM.
- L - Dual Language (English/Spanish) immersion in TK through fifth grade.
- S - Science presented through hands-on units and integrated throughout the curriculum
- T - Technology is infused into all curricular areas.
- E - Engineering and design process (ask → imagine → plan → create → improve) embedded.
- M - Mathematically rich learning environments.
What is Dual Language Spanish Immersion?
What are the benefits of Dual Language Immersion?
How is Dual Language Spanish Immersion Implemented at Sumac?
Book a Tour
We look forward to showing you our phenomenal program!
- Our in-person school tours are led by our Principal, Mrs. Liberty Logan
- There will be a limit of 15 people per tour date.
- Our school tour starts at the Main Office at 9:00 am and ends at 10:00 am.
- The tours are designed for parents.
You may select from the following dates and complete the Google form. Please register all attendees separately.
11/3/22, 11/17/22, 12/15/22 1/12/23, 1/26/23, 2/16/23, 3/2/23, 3/9/23, 3/23/23, 4/13/23