• Counseling Office

    (818) 889-2134, ext 32232
    Hours: 8:00 am to 3:45 pm, Monday - Friday

    Ms. Bobbie Johnson, Counselor: Students A-K (bjohnson@lvusd.org)
    *Mrs. Rochelle Gagliardi, Counselor: Students L-Z ((rgagliardi@lvusd.org) 
    Mahsa Nouri, School Psychologist (Mnouri@lvusd.org)
    Nancy Schlenker, Registrar and Counseling Office (nschlenker@lvusd.org)

    The Lindero Canyon Counseling Office provides a confidential environment where students and their counselors can navigate through the many issues which may arise during the middle school years. Counselors provide support and academic guidance to help students succeed in school and in life. The Counseling Office oversees all student records, standardized testing, and scheduling issues, as well as meeting with students individually and in groups. Parents are welcome to contact the counselors with any questions and concerns regarding their child.