- Knows own strengths and needs, utilizes talents, and sets high standards that provide intellectual challenges.
- Uses a wide variety of thinking processes with accuracy to resolve complex issues
- Effectively accesses, evaluates, and integrates information from variety of resources.
- Reflects on experiences and uses the knowledge gained to plan for the future.
- Uses oral, written, mathematical, and artistic forms of communicating to acquire and express information, ideas and emotions.
- Facilitates consensus through thoughtful problem solving. .
- Exhibits caring and concern for others.
- Promotes mutual respect and acceptance among people of different backgrounds, cultures, and abilities
- Exhibits honesty in all endeavors
- Contributes time and talents to the welfare of the local community, nation, and the world as a law-abiding citizen
- Participates in the political process.
- Values and maintains a healthy mind and body through good nutrition, regular exercise and a drug-free lifestyle
- Cultivates positive interpersonal relationships. .Balances work, play and family
- Accepts responsibility for own behavior
- Initiates projects, plans effectively, and monitors results
- Uses resources, time and technology effectively.
- Cooperates and collaborates with others.