• Work Permit

    For students under the age of 18 are required to obtain a work permit. Please complete the attached form and return it to your school office. If your school is closed for the summer, you may bring the form to the Education Services Department at the District Office, 4111 Las Virgenes Road, Calabasas, CA 91302.

    Comments (-1)