New Enrollments and Follow Through Steps
Online Enrollment for New Residents 2023-2024 now available!
**INCOMING RESIDENTS ONLY**
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT:
Step 1: If you reside in the AE Wright boundary or have an approved permit, please complete LVUSD Online Enrollment. After the online enrollment is complete, you will receive an email stating that we are "Awaiting Forms.”
WHAT TO DO AFTER ONLINE ENROLLMENT:
Step 2: Collect ALL of the required forms and documents listed below. You will need to upload copies into Aeries. Contact the registrar (email@example.com), if you have questions.
1. Proofs of Residence (3) (required for Residents and those on a School of Choice Permit. NOT REQUIRED for those on an Interdistrict Permit):
One (1) of these: Property tax bill, Mortgage statement, or Signed Lease Agreement plus three proofs of payment
Two (2) utility bills: Gas, Water, and Electric bills are the only utility bills we accept.
2. Student's Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Parent's Driver's License or Picture ID
4. Latest Report Card/ State Testing Results (if available)
5. Residency Verification Form (click to view and print)
6. Special Services Form (click to view and print)
7. Immunization Records
8. Student Health Record (click to view and print)
Questions about Enrollment? Please read the website carefully as most of your questions can be answered by the information provided there. To contact the registrar, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If your child CURRENTLY ATTENDS an LVUSD school and you want to enroll at AE Wright (even if you are on a permit), you will NOT need to enroll online or bring your child to AE Wright to enroll. Your child will automatically be enrolled in their assigned middle school. Contact your Elementary School office staff to confirm at which middle school your child will automatically be enrolled. If you would like to apply for a different middle school within LVUSD, you must complete a School of Choice permit HERE