2023-2024 school year
The Las Virgenes Unified School District gives priority for Buttercup Preschool Enrollment to District Residents and District Employees. Non Residents are welcome to apply as there are sometimes more spaces available than there are residents who can fill the program.
Enrollment for the 2023-24 school year will begin on August 15, 2023. Please review the age criteria below before applying.
Children must be three years old to attend Buttercup. For children with birthdates between September 2, 2020 and December 2, 2020, the child can be enrolled and their space will be held until the first day of their birthday month.
For example, for the School Year 2023 -2024, your child must have a birthdate between 4/3/2019 - 12/02/2020. If the date of birth is between 09/02/2020 and 12/02/2020, parents should follow the procedures for registration described here. However, the child will not be able to start preschool until the first day of their birthday month. We will hold the space and schedule if the child’s registration is completed on time.
Apply to Enroll
To be considered for enrollment, parents should access the Buttercup Application Link that is now open through October 1st.
Please note: District Policy gives LVUSD Residents priority over non-residents.
Application does not guarantee placement.
If you have any questions or need further information, please call Buttercup Preschool 818-597- 2153
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2023-24 Program information
We will only be offering 5 days/week programming for all students during the 2023-24 school year. Students who apply on or before October 1, 2022 will be placed in a Lottery Pool to determine the order of enrollment. Our office will begin emailing acceptance notices in mid-October.
Those who apply after October 1, 2022 will be placed on the 2023 - 24 Waiting List. Enrollment will be offered to these students after the Lottery Pool has been placed. The priority of the Waiting List is determined by Residency status and order of application date.
Parents will have the option to reduce the number of days they attend school, however there is only one tuition structure.
TOTAL ANNUAL TUITION
- When enrollment is complete, parents will be given instructions on how to set-up automated payments.
- Tuition installments are broken into 10 equal amounts, which cover the school days in session. The installments are scheduled from August to May. Automated payments are processed on the 15th of each month, beginning in August.
- Payments not received by the 15th of the month will jeopardize the enrollment of your child. Students will not be allowed in the classroom effective the 1st of the month if payment has not been made. Please remember there will be no credit for days missed, and schedule changes will not be made after the start of the school year.
- For families of two or more children, there is a 25% discount for each additional child enrolled.
- For families who have a child with a Late Start, (birthdates between 9/2/20-12/2/20), automated payments will begin the month they turn three.