FAMILY CONNECTION BY NAVIANCE
We invite you to explore Family Connection by NAVIANCE.
Note: When you log in to the web address in the future, your user name is your e-mail address and your password is the one you established when registering. If you change your e-mail address at any point, remember to update it in Family Connection.
The welcome page will appear when your registration is accepted.
There are a few sections which we urge you to become familiar with:
These are sections you might find useful, depending on your grade level:
- Profile - Includes basic biographical data and grade point averages
- Resume - Complete this resume with information about your accomplishments and talents - never too early to start
- Journal - Excellent place to chronicle thoughts and questions
- Account - If you would like to change your password, you can do it here.
- College Search - Students enter criteria for their desired types of schools and generate a list of schools which meet these criteria. A student can then follow links to general information about a college as well as to an individual college's web page for deeper investigation
- College Lookup - Start here to research a specific college. We recommend that students visit the college's individual website for the most up-to-date information. There is a direct link to the website on each college's NAVIANCE homepage.
- Explore Careers & Clusters - A database of job descriptions and related college majors
THIS IS JUST AN INTRODUCTION TO SEVERAL OF THE USEFUL FEATURES OF NAVIANCE. WE HOPE THAT THEY WILL BE HELPFUL. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE MENU AND EXPLORE ALL THE OTHER OPTIONS NAVIANCE HAS TO OFFER.