Every staff member who has a District email account should set up an email signature that includes:
- Role (and grade level if applicable)
- Website and social media links for school site or district
It is useful to include this information to consistently identify yourself when communicating within the district and to the outside community, and also to promote the brand of your school and our District.
1. In Gmail, click the gear wheel in the upper right corner of the screen. Then select “Settings.”
2. Scroll down to Signature and enter your information
3. To link to your school’s website and social media properties, highlight the name of each site and click the link button in the compose window.
4. Enter the proper web address in the prompt field.
5. Scroll to the bottom and click “Save Changes.” Now this email signature will appear in all of your emails - you can delete it from individual messages at your discretion.