Get to Know LVUSD
Las Virgenes Unified School District serves approximately 11,500 students from Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Hidden Hills and the Los Angeles County portion of Westlake Village. The District encompasses fifteen schools, spanning preschool through high school. LVUSD offers award-winning music, athletics and a multitude of distinctive programs that serve the diverse needs of its student body.
The Mission of the Las Virgenes Unified School District is to ensure that all programs are dedicated toward enhancing student success and that each school is a humanistic organization, valuing students emotionally and academically, providing the highest quality education possible in a personalized environment. One of our greatest strengths is the myriad of innovative options available to students. We aspire to enable each student to realize maximum potential as a responsible citizen who will enhance the community and society.
Discover Why Las Virgenes Is a Destination School District
- US Blue Ribbon & CA Gold Ribbon schools
- AP Honor Roll District of Distinction
- CA Green School District Award
- Model preschool program
- Low student-to-counselor ratio
- Deep focus on the "whole child"
- Waldorf-inspired K-8 school
- GATE and STEAM programs
- Spanish Dual Immersion programs
- HS International Baccalaureate & AP Capstone
- HS Media and Entertainment Academy
- Career Technical Education Pathways
- Concurrent enrollment in college courses
- Championship athletics
- State-of-the-art theater and sports facilities
- Parent outreach and education programs
- Teacher and admin credentialing program