This information applies to all students who are not currently enrolled in Las Virgenes Unified School District. For general enrollment information, please visit our District website.Enrollment packets for Fall 2018 will be available in the Counseling Office beginning on Monday April 9, 2018 through Friday, April 27, 2018.All new students must provide the following documents, together with a completed enrollment packet:
- Proof of residency (water bill and gas or electric bill showing name and address of parent on the bill. No phone, cable, internet or cell bills will be accepted.); OR an approved permit (inter-district or School of Choice - see link below).
- Current immunization records (Tdap & Varicella vaccine or proof of chicken pox) is required for all students entering 7th-12th grade.
- Unofficial copy of transcripts (students enrolling after school is in session must also bring check out grades from previous school).
- Birth certificate or passport.
- Most recent IEP/504 plan, if applicable. (if Special Ed)
Upon return of your completed enrollment packet, an appointment will be made to meet with the Registrar. If needed, a Counselor appointment will be in May. The student and parent/guardian must attend this meeting. Appointments with Counselors WILL NOT be made unless ALL required documentation is submitted.