AGOURA HIGH SCHOOL
- Students are expected to carry their student I.D. with them at all times while on campus or any AHS-sponsored event.
- Students who are involved in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, such as sporting events, music and theater presentations, ASB events, club activities, etc. must be in good standing with attendance and discipline record (as determined by the Assistant Principal and/or the Eligibility List) in order to participate. Students must also be academically eligible with a 2.0 (or “C”) on a 4.0 scale and not have more than one “F” on the previous report period. Only one of the subjects can be P.E., and student aide classes do not count.
- In order to attend any AHS special event, such as all dances and to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, such as/but not limited to Comedy Sportz, Lip Sync and theatrical productions, students must have “0" discipline hours and have no library or AAC fees. In addition, for students to participate in Senior Activities, such as/but not limited to, Dances/Prom and Senior Brunch, students must have “0" discipline hours and have no library or AAC fees.
- When a student is given discipline hours, both the parent and student will be notified of:
- the infraction
- discipline action taken
- date the discipline is to be served
- If for some reason a student cannot make the assigned time, discipline hours may be rescheduled at the discretion of the administration. In order to do so, the student must meet with the appropriate Assistant Principal to arrange an alternative date prior to the date the original hour(s) were to have been served.
- If the student fails to serve his/her assigned hours, and does not reschedule the hours, he/she may be suspended from school for defiance.