Other general rules called the "AWESOME EIGHT" are
- Willow students. staff and parents always treat others the way they would like to be treated.
- We respect each other's:
- We think before we
- We take pride in everything we do:
- Our work
- Our appearance
- Our school
- We always tell the truth.
- We look for alternatives to solving problems.
- We use appropriate language.
- We are responsible for our actions.
We believe that Willow School is a safe place to learn, to practice good citizenship, and to experience wholesome, safe fun!