Food/Nut Allergies


    If a child is known to have a food allergy, parent/guardian shall notify the health clerk, in writing, and provide written medical documentation, signed by a physician, that describes the nature of the student's condition, instructions, and necessary medications. If the food allergy requires food substitutions or modifications in school meals, the written statement by the physician, shall also describe the specific foods to be restricted and the foods that should be substituted. The parent/guardian shall provide the school with emergency contact information and ensure it is updated annually and when changes occur.

    Please view this letter we send families when a highly peanut allergic child is at our school.