Change of Address

  • In case of a change of address, phone number, doctor, caregiver or any question of guardianship, please advise the counseling office immediately. Proof or address may be required. Make sure there is always someone listed on your family emergency contacts who may be contacted in case of an accident or illness. Email, stop by, or send a signed note to the attendance office to update these records as circumstances change.