• Withdrawal of a Student from School

    The parent/guardian whose name appears in our system (with current picture ID) must:

    • Go to the Registrar’s Office or email the registrar and begin the process.

    • The student/parent will clear all items with the Media Center, Activities Office, and Health office.

    • The parent will need to sign the Withdrawal Form and have available a valid government photo ID.