• Transcripts

    • Instructions for former students only. Current students need to request transcripts in the counseling office.
    • A parent or a student may request a copy of an official or unofficial transcript. 
    • Parent or student may fill out a request form in the counseling office or email the transcript request form to the registrar. Transcript Request Form.
    • A copy of your driver’s license or government photo ID is required if you are not picking up your transcript in person.
    • Federal express and other special mailings are not available.

    Transcript request, copy of receipt and government ID can be emailed to lgoryoka@lvusd.org or mailed to:

    Agoura High School

    Attn: Registrar

    28545 W. Driver Ave.

    Agoura Hills, Ca 91301

    Registrar: Lena Goryoka lgoryoka@lvusd.org