- Instructions for former students only. Current students need to request transcripts in the counseling office.
- A parent or a student may request a copy of an official or unofficial transcript.
- Parent or student may fill out a request form in the counseling office or email the transcript request form to the registrar. Transcript Request Form.
- A copy of your driver’s license or government photo ID is required if you are not picking up your transcript in person.
- Federal express and other special mailings are not available.
Transcript request, copy of receipt and government ID can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Agoura High School
28545 W. Driver Ave.
Agoura Hills, Ca 91301
Registrar: Lena Goryoka firstname.lastname@example.org