What is Measure E?
State funding alone is unable to provide LVUSD with sufficient funds to maintain the district's high quality education. Measure E is a parcel tax that helps to ensure continued excellence by protecting academic opportunitiesin our local Las Virgenes schools.
Measure E supports LVUSD in the following critical areas:
- Core programs in math, science, and technology
- Core programs in reading, arts, theater, and music
- Attracting and retaining highly-qualified teachers, counselors, and staff
- Keeping textbooks and materials up-to-date
- Funding for athletic programs
- Maintaining smaller class sizes
Measure E Documents
If you require additional information regarding exemptions, please call 800.273.5167