Join Our Amazing Team!
Las Virgenes Unified School District is a progressive public school system located in the cities of Calabasas, Hidden Hills, Agoura Hills, and Westlake Village in West Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. The district serves approximately 11,300 students in 14 schools.
Las Virgenes Unified schools are routinely honored for their academic accomplishments, including:
- College Board’s AP Honor Roll
- California Distinguished Schools and National Blue Ribbon Schools
- California Gold Ribbon Schools
- California Business for Education Excellence (CBEE) 2014 Honor Roll
- U.S. News Best High Schools Silver Award
- Scored in top 2% of State based on STAR testing
- Championship Athletic Programs
- Award Winning Music Programs
- Innovative Program Grant (STEAM)
- Recycling at Work Award
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Certified
Our administrators attribute these academic successes to strong leadership within the schools themselves, a core of talented and dedicated teachers and staff members as well as strong parental and community support.
All job openings are listed on EdJoin.org, California's largest job posting site. LVUSD requires applicants to post their resume, job history, and other pertinent details on the EdJoin site. If you need access to a computer and scanner to complete your application and upload documents, you may visit the District Office at 4111 Las Virgenes Rd., Calabasas, CA 91302.