- A parent may request a copy of an official or unofficial transcript in writing to our Registrar Julie Mohr by email (email@example.com), hand delivery, or mail.
- It is district policy that we DO NOT accept faxed transcript requests and WE DO NOT FAX TRANSCRIPTS. An exception is for students who have transferred to another school and the new school sends a Request for Records, and in order for the student to register, we will fax unofficial transcript and immunization record only.
- Federal express, rushes or faxes are not available.
- Parents needing transcripts and letters of recommendation must give authorization to provide the information. If the form from the school does not require a parent signature, please complete the form found HERE and return with the request Requests should be sent to the Counseling office at least five business days prior to the school deadline for receipt.
- Transcripts will be provided to parents within two business days of receipt.
- A parent/guardian may request a copy of an official document in writing with student name, date of birth, and list of documents requested.
- Documents must be picked up in person.
- Up to two business day turn around from time of receipt in most cases.
- ID is required to pick up all documents.