Change of Address

  • In case of a phone number, doctor, caregiver, or any question of guardianship, you may make the changes in the Contacts section in Aeries.

    If your address has changed, please advise Krissi Povah in the Counseling Office immediately at or (818) 880-4614 x31289, as you will be required to submit updated documentation as follows:

    • Property Tax, Escrow papers, or Lease papers
    • Two utility bills: Water, gas, or electric bills (phone bills will not be accepted)
    • Residency Verification Form (provided at school site) Please Note: P.O Box addresses are NOT accepted.
    • If you are a renter and do not pay utilities because it is included in the rent, we will need a letter from the lessor and/or copy of the rental agreement stating that utilities are included.
    • In the case of purchasing a home under construction, A New Communities K-12 Enrollment Address Verification form may be obtained at the sales office and will be accepted as temporary residency verification. 
    • NOTE: In the event a utility service connection letter is used as proof of residency, then a utility bill (both top and bottom, in English) must be provided within 30 days to assure continued enrollment. It is the parent(s)/guardian(s) responsibility to provide this data before the 30 days has elapsed. 


    Make sure there is always someone listed on your family emergency form who may be contacted in case of an accident or illness. Stop by or send a signed note to the Counseling Office to update these records as circumstances change. 

    If your child will not be attending A.E. Wright or one of our district high schools next year, please send a note to the Counseling Office or email your child's counselor.