• Molly McCurdy  (mmccurdy@lvusd.org) Phone: 818-222-7177        x52241 Fax: 818-591-0855



    Please allow 3 days for processing


    * A parent or student may request a copy of an official or unofficial transcript by filling out a Transcript request form.

    Transcript Request Form


    Registrar's office located in Counseling.


    *The envelope in which you receive an official transcript must remain sealed! An Unofficial transcript is used for your personal reference and/ or college applications.

    * Transcript(s) need to be picked up in person and ID is required to pick up ALL documents.

    * If you are a former student living out of state, you can request a transcript by downloading the form and mailing it with a check or money order made out to Calabasas High School.  Please include self-addressed stamped envelope to where you would like your transcript to be sent.

    * It is district policy that we DO NOT accept faxed transcript requests and WE DO NOT FAX TRANSCRIPTS. (Exception is for students who have transferred to another school and school sends request for records. In order that the student is able to register, we will fax unofficial transcript and immunization record only.)

    * Federal express, credit cards, other special mailings, or faxes are NOT available.



    If you plan on withdrawing your student from Calabasas High School, you must start in theRegistrar's Office.

    You will receive a Student Withdrawal Report from Mrs. McCurdy to be taken to your teachers for check out grades.  You will also need to check out at the Library and clear all books and fines that you may have outstanding.

    Once both tasks are completed, you will bring the Student Withdrawal Report back to Mrs. McCurdy to receive your check out sheet.

    **The Registrar's Office is where you would request Graduation Verification, Past Grad College Scholarship Forms, Good Driver Insurance Forms, Student Records/Files, Aeries Parent/Student Passwords and Social Security Forms.


    You will need to fill out this FORM and provide two forms of proof that you live in the new house/apartment
    Property Tax Bill, Lease agreement or esrow papers, AND a utility bill.