WELCOME TO THE CALABASAS HIGH SCHOOLCOLLEGE AND CAREER CENTERMrs. Robin Lutsky, College Advisor818-222-7177 ext. 52247
The mission of the Calabasas High School College and Career Center is to help navigate students and parents through the sometimes perplexing and confusing maze of college research and applications as well as preparation for life after high school. The full-time College Advisor provides assistance, training, tissues, hand-holding and whole treasure trove of information to make the college application process as stress-free as possible.
Among the resources provided are:
- College Representative visits throughout the fall
- PSAT/ACT/SAT Information and Test Prep Guidance
- Student and Adult Tutor Lists
- Financial Aid Workshops
- Naviance Information and Training Sessions
- Essay Writing Workshops
- Scholarship Information
- College Application assistance
- Senior Survey and Senior Scholarship Administration
- Work Permits
- SAT/ACT Fee Waivers for eligible students
- College Application Fee Waivers for eligible students
- Information on Summer Programs, Community Colleges and Military options
The College and Career Center is located next to the Library/Media Center. Mrs. Lutsky’s hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 3:30pm, and closed for 30 min. lunch immediately following the student lunch period.
The College and Career Center has a “walk-in” policy for all students during non-academic hours (Support, Nutrition, Lunch and After School until 3:30pm) or during class with a teacher pass only. Parent/Student meetings are available by appointment only.
You can reach the College and Career Center at 818-222-7177 ext. 247 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.