The mission of the Business Department is to provide the infrastructure to support the delivery of the educational process, and in turn, to help every student be successful. The areas of Accounting, Budgeting, Child Nutrition, Construction, Facilities Management, Maintenance & Operations, Payroll, Purchasing and Warehouse and School Developer Fees are all components of this infrastructure.
Current Request for Proposals (RFPs)
To reach the Business Department please call 818-878-5203.
To reach the Maintenance and Operations Office please call 818-878-5272.
For questions related to Facilities Rentals, please call 818-878-5275 or go to https://www.lvusd.org//site/Default.aspx?PageID=222
For questions related to School Developer Fees, please call 818-878-5203.
The current school developer fees are as follows:
- Residential is $3.79 per square foot
- Commercial/Industrial is $0.61 per square foot
- Self-Storage is $0.074 per square foot
Effective June 29, 2020, the school developer fees will be:
- Residential will be $4.08 per square foot
- Commercial/Industrial will be $0.66 per square foot
- Self-Storage will be $0.073 per square foot
Due to the Governor's directive regarding COVID-19, our office is currently closed for Developer Fee in-person meetings. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.